Terms, Contracts & Agreements
Raines Virtual Office Terms
Virtual Subscriber Form
Call us now: 01924 885588
You may access our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
2. Who We Are
Here are the details that the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 says we have to give you as a 'data controller':
• Our site address is:
• Our company name is: Sidney Raines Ltd t/a Raines Business Centre
• Our registered address is: Raines House, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 1HR
• Our Managing Director is: John Gill
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
• you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
• processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
3. What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you put into forms on our site at any time
• Contact information such as your name, email addresses and telephone numbers
• A record of any correspondence between us
• Details of activities you carry on our site
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
• Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for statistical purposes
5. How we use what we collect
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We use information about you to:
• Present site content effectively to you
• Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
• Carry out our contracts with you
• Tell you our charges
If you don't want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at any time by sending an email to:
6. How and Where we store your data
We store your collected data to storage in the UK and/or within European Economic Area (EEA).
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure. Raines Business Centre does not guarantee or warrant the security of our servers nor can we guarantee that information you supply through our Website will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. We follow generally accepted industry technical standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data.
Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
7. Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
• We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights
• We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
We don’t contract with third parties to supply services i.e. payment processing. We don’t collect credit/debit card information.
We may compile statistics about the use of our site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
If you are a visitor to our website making an enquiry or otherwise contacting us:
We use information about you to:
• Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you;
8. Your rights and contacting us
Under the GDPR, you have:
• the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
• be informed of what data processing is taking place;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object to processing of your personal data;
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). For any further copies requested a fee based on administrative costs will apply. Please contact us for more details email:
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed. You can do this by contacting us at any time at email:
10. Links to other sites
There are no links to other sites from our website
11. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
Any data received is not subject to any decision based on automatic processing.
Raines operates in Wakefield, Leeds and surrounding West Yorkshire and Yorkshire region.
Office Space Rental
Office Space Lease
Office Space To Rent
Office to Let
Office to Rent
Short Term Office
Office Meeting Facilities
Internet Terms of Business
Join our Mailing list
Communications3000™ Ltd product